Lenze – The Digital Challenge
Lenze – The Digital Challenge
Automation Business Development Manager
David Randall is Business Development Manager at Lenze. David is an engineer with 20+ years’ experience within the drives and controls industry. With a specialism in automation technology, David applies his knowledge on the selection and specification of the most appropriate solutions at the early hardware and software design stages. David can advise on automation and mechatronic solutions utilising the full Lenze software toolchain to “rightsize” a wide variety of applications to help customers meet the most demanding requirements of their machines such as cycle time, accuracy, availability and reliability whilst keeping capital and running costs to a minimum.
Our first Whitepaper pragmatically describes the steps you must take to master digitalisation. It also takes account of the fact that the transition from traditional product management to innovation management also requires adjustments in the corporate structure and the corporate culture. The white paper also includes basic technical information, it clarifies the way the different issues are connected, gives tips on overcoming obstacles, and makes suggestions for further reading. The Whitepaper is primarily addressed to company directors and those responsible for management.
SP Technology – Automation & Robotics
Join the automation engineering experts at SP Technology’s premises in Dundee for our two-day Automation & Robotics Expo: Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th of May 2019, 09:30 am – 15:00 pm.
Our Automation and Robotics Expo is for anyone who would like to see what options are available to allow them to consider automation. Regardless of your business, medical device manufacturing, biscuit manufacturing, aerospace components, or welding, this is the automation event where you can see it all come together.
If you are looking to attend an automation expo that will be informative and practical, then please register for this popular event at one of the UK’s Leading Automation Company’s. Register today using the form below, letting us know if you are also interested in attending any of our breakout sessions.
Learn more about the other breakout sessions…
- The Benefits of Wireless Valve Control
- Mitsubishi – Collaborating on e-Factory
- Festo – From Components to the Cloud
- Universal Robots – How Can Robots Help SME’s?
- Lenze – The Digital Challenge
- Beckhoff – Future Motion = Future Machines = Future Factories
- Baumer – Smart Connected Sensors
- Balluff – IO-Link and the Future of Industry 4.0
- The Right Robot for the Job?
- Help to Finance Automated System
Read more about our automation here…
- Benefits of Automation
- The Benefits of Machine Vision Technology
- Robots & Cobots – What is the Difference?
- Robotic Automation
- What is a URS? Why is it Important?
- Cost of Industrial Automation
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Robotic Automation