In-house manufacturing allows us to keep close control on quality and project schedules.
Our machining workshop is home to precision machine tools, operated by highly skilled manufacturing engineers, to produce the precision machined component parts that will ultimately become part of assembles which will make up the overall machine.
Working closely with the design engineers, our manufacturing engineers ensure that any design modification to simply manufacturing can be agreed as quickly as possible.
From machining of components to building guard frames, this is all taken care of in house with the only outsourcing being fabrications. With a close network of local manufacturing companies SP Automation & Robotics can easily ramp up on production when required and the long established relationships with these companies, provides us with an extension to the SP Automation & Robotics process.
Read some of our articles here…
- Benefits of Automation
- The Benefits of Machine Vision Technology
- SMART Hub Lanarkshire Will Help Future-Proof SMEs
- Robots & Cobots – What is the Difference?
- Robotic Automation
- How Much do Industrial Robots Cost?
- Cost of Industrial Automation
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Robotic Automation
- View some of our projects
- A Way to Improve Scottish SME’s Manufacturing Output