NO AGENCIES PLEASE
AUTOMATION SYSTEMS SALES ENGINEER
England (south of M62) and Wales
SP Automation & Robotics is a full turnkey solution provider of automated machines and systems. Established in 1984, we have a long history with an impressive portfolio of machines installed across the globe, with applications ranging from assembly to packaging systems, in a myriad of industries and backed up by our full in-house team of mechanical, electrical, software and manufacturing engineers. The company prides itself on building open and honest relationships with its clients to ensure long term commitment.
SP Automation & Robotics require a sales engineer (Based south of M62) to work closely with clients to fulfil their automation requirements. Reporting directly to our directors, the successful candidate will have complete control and responsibility of their area with the full support for technical, sales and marketing activities from our offices. The successful candidate will be home-based and be able to set up their own appointments in a structured manner to maximise the efficiency and management of their area.
- Minimum HNC qualified in a relevant electrical or mechanical engineering discipline.
- History of strong sales and business development
- Can demonstrate previous success in meeting sales targets.
- Ideally, already selling bespoke capital equipment or associated products into industry.
- Ability to understand the customers’ needs and be able to discuss possible options and solutions.
- 2-3 years of project management and or engineering experience.
- Can demonstrate a sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
- AutoCAD competent design experience.
- UK Driving Licence.
- Strong IT knowledge, proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Team-player and ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Understands commercial aspects of capital projects.
- Confident in dealing with multiple customers from different industries.
- Strong organisational skills, time management and presentation skills with a professional business approach.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to grow and establish key relationships.
Excellent Salary and package DOE along with the normal benefits you would expect to fulfil the role.
If you feel that you would like to work in this exciting industry and for a forward-thinking company, then please forward your CV including your current package in strict confidence to:
FAO HR Department
SP Automation & Robotics
3 George Buckman Drive
Camperdown Industrial Park