Control systems are the heart of any system, and it is important that the correct one is used to suit the application and client.
Over the years we have used most platforms, such as Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens. As each client may have a standard approach, at SP Automation & Robotics, we tailor the control system to suit.
Bus systems used can also vary, from Ethercat, Profibus, Profinet, CC- link, amongst others, and again the selection is based on clients requirements and what the ultimate solution is.
Our control systems engineers design and build our panels in house to our very own high standards.
SP Automation & Robotics can also design and build standalone control systems, as replacements for clients existing machines, or as part of their in-house projects
Read some of our articles here…
- Benefits of Automation
- The Benefits of Machine Vision Technology
- Robots & Cobots – What is the Difference?
- Robotic Automation
- How Much do Industrial Robots Cost?
- Cost of Industrial Automation
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Robotic Automation
- View some of our projects