2019 EXPO SPEAKERS
Join the experts at SP Technology’s Dundee premises for our two-day Automation & Robotics Expo
Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th of May 2019 – 09:30 – 15:00
Wednesday 15th May 2019
Alan Smith – Future Motion = Future Machines
Amit Chohan – Smart Connected Sensors
UK Sales and Product Manager
Dave Randall – The Digital Challenge
Automation Business Development Manager
Mark Gray – How Cobots can help SME’s
UK Sales Manager
Sandi Drummond – Tax Relief for Automation
Alan Oakley – The Right Robot for the Job
Area Sales Manager – Scotland & Wales
Thursday 16th May 2019
Daniel Walton – IO Link and the Future of Industry 4.0
Industry Manager for Machine Plant Engineering
Andy Parker-Bates – From Components to the Cloud
Product Marketing Manager
George Paterson – e-Factory
Andy Anderson – Wireless Valve Control
Senior Sales Engineer
Join the experts at SP Technology’s Dundee premises for our two-day Automation & Robotics Expo Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th of May 2019 09:30 – 15:00.
Our Automation and Robotics Expo is for anyone who would like to see what options are available to allow them to consider automation. Regardless of your business, medical device manufacturing, biscuit manufacturing, aerospace components, or welding, this is the automation event where you can see it all come together.
Whilst attending you will be able to see how SP Technology operates as a business, meet the team, including our project, software, and manufacturing engineers and see some of our systems being built.
Learn more about the breakout sessions…
- The Benefits of Wireless Valve Control
- Mitsubishi – Collaborating on e-Factory
- Festo – From Components to the Cloud
- Universal Robots – How Can Robots Help SME’s?
- Lenze – The Digital Challenge
- Beckhoff – Future Motion = Future Machines = Future Factories
- Baumer – Smart Connected Sensors
- Balluff – IO-Link and the Future of Industry 4.0
- The Right Robot for the Job?
- Help to Finance Automated System