Keyence – Automation & Robotics Exhibitors
Keyence are confirmed as one of the exhibitors at the SP Technology Automation & Robotics Expo 2019.
Founded in 1974, KEYENCE has since grown to become a key innovator and global leader in the development of automation technology and inspection equipment. Today, KEYENCE serves over 200,000 customers in 100 countries around the world, where our name stands for innovation and excellence.
Across the manufacturing industry, KEYENCE provides partners with a single supplier for automation and inspection technology. Our comprehensive range of sensors, code readers, machine vision systems, static eliminators, laser markers, measurement systems and microscopes not only meets the current needs, but also the future requirements of the manufacturing sector.
Innovation is fundamental to the KEYENCE philosophy, with new technology released within the last 2 years accounting for 30% of our business. KEYENCE contributions to innovation have been honoured with recognition on a number of prestigious lists, including “World’s Most Innovative Companies” (Forbes), “1,000 Best Valued Companies” (Business Week) and “Top 10 Excellent Companies in Japan” (Nikkei).
Learn more about the breakout sessions…
- The Benefits of Wireless Valve Control
- Mitsubishi – Collaborating on e-Factory
- Festo – From Components to the Cloud
- Universal Robots – How Can Robots Help SME’s?
- Lenze – The Digital Challenge
- Beckhoff – Future Motion = Future Machines = Future Factories
- Baumer – Smart Connected Sensors
- Balluff – IO-Link and the Future of Industry 4.0
- The Right Robot for the Job?
Read more about our automation here…
- Benefits of Automation
- The Benefits of Machine Vision Technology
- Robots & Cobots – What is the Difference?
- Robotic Automation
- How Much do Industrial Robots Cost?
- Cost of Industrial Automation
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Robotic Automation