To design and manufacture a medical device handling system. The system was required to accept devices in trays and load the devices into one of three software download system. The system was also required to remove a cover from the device to allow download probes to connect with the device.
On completion of the software download, the devices were then required to be placed into output trays.
• Automatic Tray feed of devices
• Ability to handle different tray configurations
• Loading devices into test stations
• Removal and fitting of device program port cover
• Segregation of reject parts
• Loading of good parts into trays
• Ability to select the correct download program