A Final Farewell After 36 Years
Retirement During Lockdown
Just as the lockdown started one of our longest serving employees, Jim Burnett (toolmaker), was due to retire after 36 years with the company. Jim was one of the first employees at SP and has seen many changes in the industry over the years.
Unfortunately because of the lockdown Jim had to “disappear” before we could give him the send-off he deserved, however he recently returned so we were finally able to present Jim with a few gifts and officially wish him all the best for his retirement.
From everyone at SP Automation and Robotics we hope Jim has a great and well-deserved retirement and we thank him for his loyal service to the company. (Hopefully we will get a celebratory night out organised soon).
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay updated.
Read more about our automation here…
- Benefits of Automation
- Feeding & Handling Automation
- Automated Medical Device & Assembly Systems
- Medical Device Material
- Medical Device Automation
- Part Handling and Part Feeding Vibratory Bowl
- Part Feeding & Handling
- Cost of Industrial Automation
- Special Purpose Machinery
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Robotic Automation
- Bowl Feeder vs. a Vision System-Guided Feed System