Cobots are very adaptable and are often required to be moved between production and applications when required. Stability of the cobot is crucial, along with the ability to store equipment, house tooling and ease of moving between areas. The SP trolley has been designed with all of these taken into consideration. Designed and manufactured by SP to the same high standards of the automation solutions they are involved in.
• Storage for UR controller
• Shelving for tool storage
• Lockable rear doors
• Access flap to allow pendant to be mounted on the side
• Internal power socket
• Aluminium table top with tapped holes for fixtures/UR mounting
• UR cable holes for connecting to controller
• Integral handles for moving trolley
• Mounted on castors for portability
• Machine mount ratchets for levelling
• Simple to use and sturdy
To show the possibilities first hand and simplistic nature of collaborative robots SP Elements can arrange to demo on-site with clients. This will also allow us to demonstrate that no previous robot programming experience is required.
Braden Henderson – [email protected] – 07761514749